Monday, October 13, 2014

Welcome to my blog!

This is my first post of many for my new blog. I have never really blogged before this so please bear with me as I start my journey into the blogging world! I wanted to start this blog for a few reasons. And I hope that through out this journey of mine I can be of assistance and help you find great product, amazing deals and awesome freebies!

Lately I have started getting into doing product reviews and I have received a lot of products. Some I like so much I would love to help get the word out even more about them and feel that this would be the best way.

Also I am a sweeper! For those of you that do not know what that is, I enter sweepstakes for hours each day. I know a lot of people think that they are gimmicks or fake ect but I can assure you that at any given moment there are THOUSANDS of legit sweeps out there that the sweeping community enters! I will be posting some of the best I find on here as well from time to time but will be keeping it mainly reviews and freebies that I find.

I am excited to start blogging and can't wait to see where I can take this. I hope to grow my followers and help you all along the way as well. If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to comment and I will help you in any way that I can! 

Thank you all for reading and I hope that you all enjoy my posts!

Thank you!
Your Shopper in Shining Armour! 







5 comments:

  1. Welcome to the Blogging World! Wishing you tons of Success!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the other side ...the Blogging side....ull. Do great

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super stoked that you got your blog started!!! =) You'll do amazing!

    ReplyDelete