Wednesday, October 15, 2014

This and That

Today is going to be a great mail day! And with a great mail day will come some review of my favorite products! I have a few reviews that I will be posting tonight about a brand that I really love. They make some amazing products. 

I have been sitting here debating if I want to keep this mainly a review blog or if I want to share things I find during the day that I enjoy like sweepstakes and freebies. For the time being I think I will keep it a mixture but focus on reviews and see what you all think.

I am so new to the blogging world that it is going to take me a few to get my blog set up the way that I want it so please bear with me, and all the changes that will be coming. Thank you all again for taking the time to read my blog and I hope you all have an amazing day!

Your Shopper in Shinning Armour! 

No comments:

Post a Comment